Tuesday, June 12, 2007

SIXTEEN!!!

Thank you Jesus for another year of service to you. Thank you for all the struggles and battles, the tests and the trials, all the breakings and remakings of this year. Thank you for the progress that I have made both spiritually and physically, and for helping me make it. Thank you for all the times when you were there for me: the times I had fallen, the times I'd turned back and the times when I just couldn't go on; you are that which I can call my willpower, my reason to live, to keep breathing, to keep going on for you no matter what. Walk with me now as I enter into this new year; keep me close to you, hold me up when I stagger, pick me up when I fall. No matter what never let me turn away from you...



Well here's to fifteen!
it's been fun and a hell of a ride!
it feels weird being sixteen...
I hope I'll get the hang of it...
in time...

-The Revig

2 comments:

  1. a happy birthday benny!!!!!! air five to a fellow gemini! you hav the sexiest hair ever......miuahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday dude... its late, I know, but I'm in Romania... AHA!! finally a good excuse!

    ReplyDelete