Thursday, June 07, 2007

I LIIIIIIIVE!!!

for the most part...

Due to reasons that are too complex to even begin to explain without going on interminably(somewhat related to school), I have been on a hiatus for the past month or so... originally it had started out as a usual 'no-computer' punishment I recieved at the begining of last month ending after Wordestock... But apparently I can't wait that long, so it I disregarded it figuring, of course that it would be forgotten almost immediately as others had been... little did I know that it would be knocked up all the way to the 31st with the only thing resonable being to buckle down and take it... and so I did... and, now that it's over it's pretty wierd resurfacing back to cyber space again...Still, it's not all that bad, I suppose. I've had some time to break out of my writer's block, not to mention all the progress on my artistic backlog, as well as sneaking abit of time into my cgs as well(vanity, vanity, I know... actually I'm almost finished with my latest pixelated masterpiece that's been plaguing me for the past 3 months or so... will get that to you shortly just a bit of touching up to do)...
anyway, alot has happened since that time...( most notably wordstock which we'll get to later, hopefully) not wasting so much time roaming about in cyberspace has certainly gotten me doing alot of thinking and praying that's for sure.
funny enough as it may seem, I don't resent the fact that I recieved this punishment, sure I don't really deserve it; I still think it was a bit harsh compared to the reason for it, and I really don't understand the why I got it in the first place. I'm actually thankful for it. many things have happened during this time I've spent away from the computer things that were incredibly hard to go through, leasons I had to learn and even alot of really big sacrifices I had to make. I can honestly say that I am not the same person I was a month ago. For it all... the tests and the trials, the forsakings and breakings...I am thankful and grateful, because through it all I have been able to draw closer to the one that truly means the most to me. I am now able to say "Jesus is enough." Because without him I would never have been able to make it through to the end, He is the wind beneath my wings, the breathe of life inside of me, the strength to make it through the day. And there is nothing I would ever trade to be able to honestly say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment