Sunday, July 26, 2009

what is up?

The opposite of down?

sorry for the lack of updates... I seem to have gotten lost on the path of life...

well, it seems like I've finally gone out and found myself another anime to watch... Naruto, BELIEVE IT!!!

although it was a little difficult to get into at first I have to say that I'm really seeing why it's so popular... it's totally hilarious and awesome and thoroughly enthralling... what I really like about it is that it's so focused on character... you can really see the way that each character grows and progresses throughout, it's not just about the action although that's incredibly cool, but it's about the problems and challenges that each person faces and how they overcome them...you are there with them sharing their experiences and emotions, it gets you involved...and the comedy is just so foolish it's priceless... like seriously I laughed myself to tears this one episode,but I think that it's mostly based on the relationships between different characters and how they interact and react, plus the characters themselves are pretty humorous too...

the only problem that I think I have with it is the pacing... it takes forever to finish a story line... like seriously a single fight could take three whole episodes... that's an hour! I can quite literally watch it and work on something in the next window, because it's usually a monologue or flashback or just changing viewpoints... but I guess that's what makes it so easy to watch and so addicting it always keeps you guessing... like seriously there will be this huge important long sequence and poof! jutsu smoke and then end of the episode and you're just like... WHA...

sigh looks like I've also found another game to sap my time with... this one an nifty little rpg, one which I discovered while I was in mexico at the fresh age of 12... and I just found out that it's one of the earliest ones made by square enix(or squaresoft back then) no wonder I was so drawn to it. I Wonder how long it will last this time...

I think I'm coming down with an aircon cold... but I will try to post my recent artistic capers tomorrow at least...

cheers!


-The Revig

No comments:

Post a Comment