Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baralai-revamped


Baralai--Revamped by ~freakdearts on deviantART

Baralai from FFx-2 in real clothes

his style was requested to be "ghetto"(fail) with stoner eyes which I don't think I did too well... of course by the time I that I finally got around to finishing this the paper that was under them was pretty mucked up...finding the refs for him was hard enough... onion head!

many thanks to this:[link] by ~Baralai-Lovers

Baralai(c) to sqaure enix... and tetsuya nomura

2 comments:

  1. tottal fail on the ghetto look, michelle says his hoddy (I think this is how it's spelt) looks like an old style russian fur coat. hahaha major fail
    Ps. Michelle wants nothing to do with this comment she thinks I'm being harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesh I think this is the one I dislike the most of them... most frustrating and I just couldn't get a good ref of a hoody that I liked... or the whole outfit for that matter... and he's too thin anyway... so I might work on it more...

    ReplyDelete