Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Elements--Air

finally it is finished! I'm sorry for letting it take so long...


Elementals--Air by ~freakdearts on deviantART

finally this series is up... it's taken me through many different stages of my art and I've learned alot through it, light and shade shape and line... but I think this one is my favorite... of course I am an air sign so I ended with it so it would be the best... I'm really happy with the way it came out and the ease that it was accomplished with.

there were certain things that I wanted to keep consistent throughout this series... one was the size and portion of the faces, another including the hands of each element in the picture so as to give it a certain interest, another was their eyes, I used the same basic technique on them throughout, and their facepaint... the guys on their cheeks and the girls on their eyes... oh and the borders with their little graphics...I did these so as to make them all similar and connected despite the progression of my skills of my skills... so that they would at least look related... still I might redo this eventually... especially the fire one :D i cringe when I see it still

--

Water:[link]

Earth:[link]

Fire:[link]



-The Revig

No comments:

Post a Comment