Thursday, March 12, 2009

nothing of any grave importance

I'm sick and tired of playing in the dirt... no really for the last two days I've been shoveling out asparagus beds and planting them for my mother... they each had to be a foot deep and foot wide there's three of them that run twelve feet each...on the second day it started to rain and be very cold...and with our dirt it means it gets rather clumpy and sticks to your shoes and hands like a second pair of boots... then, I also had to pile up the dirt and lay the asparagus roots over the mounds that have to be exactly a foot apart and cover them entirely back up again... I used my hands cause the shovel didn't fit in the trenches... I know this isn't really that much but try doing it in the clammy cold and mud and then talk to me... I actually have no idea why I'm ranting about my gardening in such detail... I really do love green growing things... I just don't like having to dig the holes to plant them :D so yeah I'm pretty hateful of my shovel now...

been working on essays for my school... need to finish ten so I can get credit... it's good practice I guess... I'm pretty stuck with this one I need to do on Nathaniel Hawthorne... ausome writer, just really boring life... although it may be interesting to note that when he was sixteen, while away at boarding school, he sent his family seven issues of a hand written newspaper containing news poems and essays entitled the spectator such a thing could be comparable to a blog no?

oh, and in other, minor news... I CUT MY HAIR!!! AGHH!!! will post pics as soon as they are taken... if I can get the time...

sing a dirge for my hair brush for I've thrown it away
singing out of the rain

-The Revig

No comments:

Post a Comment