Sunday, March 22, 2009

David getting married

I KNOW, RIGHT? My brother... David... married?

I must admit though as unexpected as that news was I wasn't expecting half as much as my response to it... it made me, well... happy... blissfully happy, and proud of you David... it seems that finally one of us Borst Boys is going to be tying the knot at long last...But did you ever stop to think of what it would mean for me!? I mean come on look at what I have to live up to! finished highschool overseas misionary, FD disciple, Home Moniter and now loving husband!... how am I supposed to do all that when the first is hard enough for me at the moment...I can just hear mom comparing me to you...*pant pant* but despite all that, seriously... I congratulate you bro and hope the best for you and yours... even if I may or may not have the slightest intention of turning out anything like you :D

oh ummm.... and at your honey moon... act "surprised" :D

-The Revig

P.S. do you like my new banner? the old one was well, getting old...so I switched it out for a sketch I did from my elementals...

No comments:

Post a Comment