Saturday, November 04, 2006

what happened how and why...

okay originally I had the idea of telling why I got that punishment on the first place through an eight page long short story of the events as I remember them(in the first person of course) but then again I realized that it would probably take me next to forever to finally persuade myself to type it up, but I just might do it anyway and post it for you to see...for no apparent reason....but yeah!

ANYWays...

well to make a very long story short, on the 13th of september I "crashed" my computer by downloading a virus which I thought was a patch for a computer game I wasn't even supposed to be playing. as a result I had a punishment of one months absense from any sort of computer usage... I'm serious not just online, but reading, writing, and yes shocking as it may seem art(of course that would be my cg I have been plenty busy with my other "genres"). about the only thing I could do was my school and put on music. aside from that the computer was completely off limits...I griped and groaned about it even tried to get around it by still playing the game... but, then I figured that if I kept going on like this I would get nowhere and still be unable to get the lessons strait, so finally I just buckled down and did it... that was a month ago... it was hard let me tell you that much... I even had it suspended a week twice(although the second one I was semi-expecting as it was on friday thirteenth*shrugs*)... but for all the times I was tempted I just told myself that I had brought this apon myself, there was no turning back, and the reponsible thing to do was to get it over with and learn from it for the experience that it was... but, then again it wasn't so bad it gave me a chance to step back from everything, see the big picture, and get a fresh perspective...

-The Revig

No comments:

Post a Comment