Sunday, November 26, 2006

rabbling

well that was a lovely week end... now if only I can keep my head on for the rest of the week... only four hours, FOUR HOURS of sleep am I running on right now... did I mention I'm having trouble prying my eyes open...

we went to gatti waste today with my half brothers... I humiliated myself on the stomping machine... I'M... OUT... OF... PRACTISE... (s if there was such a thing that one could be in) pummeled my brother at air hocky, after subjecting my right hand to a bizzarre massage on the adams family generator(BRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZ), or wait... was that before or after I had a bite taken out of my fish on the "feeding" ticket frenzy machine I can't quite remember... it was all I blurr mostly, anyway I did a grand barrage of other things that I'm way to tired to remember or write down...


it amazes me
how spiritually dull
people can be
the stones SEE!!!
but your ears are blind...

-The Revig

No comments:

Post a Comment