Monday, December 14, 2009

With Blue Violets in Her Hair


With Blue Violets in Her Hair by ~freakdearts on deviantART

a birthday Giftart for my younger sister... something not too flashy but elvish and elegant to go with her room... as usual I had been promising to finish this for about three of her birthdays with the progress being as follows

15th: head and shoulders, some hair, and a bunch of lines to find the rest of the picture.

16th: filled out the body and endlessly fiddled with the anatomy and dress which I still don't think I got right and gave her some sort of an environment at this point consisting of the mountains and forest... I think the wall was what stopped me here

17th: fixed her hands to look human and finished the background. added the pillars and ledge with a bit more of an idea of what I was doing. colored the blue parts and sky which was fun cause I got to use pastels although you can't really tell cause of the scanner...


so glad I waited so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment