Monday, December 14, 2009

This Was Halloween


This was Halloween by ~freakdearts on deviantART

I am the boy with the bleeding eyes
look into them once and I'll scream for your life!




Well it WAS meant for Halloween but the internet fritzed out and did not come back on til two days after the wretched day so this feels a bit out of place... just the leavings from spending practically the whole month working at a haunted house painting faces... I guess you could say it's a sort of halloweentown me... and perhaps he has something to do with boogie since he does have suits on his sleeve thing... I like how he looks like he's about to say "well what have we here?"

anyway sketched in mech pencil then colored with cheap colored pencils... oh and a bit of pen on his fingers

TOO MUCH BLACK!!! (don't know how many times I sharpened that pencil)

No comments:

Post a Comment