Tuesday, June 23, 2009

tryptich


triptych by ~freakdearts on deviantART

portraits of my characters that I drew in the front of my little sketch book as a sort of conversation piece and opener... I wanted to get a sort of engraving look with the two toned backround... but I think I failed with the high contrast highlights... ah well...they're pretty...

chap on the left's name is Hale starherder. Half elf from my book which is indefinitely on hold... research purposes... what's he's holding in his hands and staring at (if you can tell) is a very special crystal the properties and purpose of which I will not discuss here... the little creature on the statuary is a physige a cat sized gryphon thing... although mostly cat...

chap in the middle's name is Magelyke... but just mage for short... he's a half dragon experiment gone somewhat wrong in the head...ptsd in the end... but lets just say that he's amnesic and already hates himself... I use him as a sort of channel for all my negative energies... for those times when I'm feeling particularly down or emotional...

And the fellow on the right there is Zane simply... he's the main soloist in my music comic 'The Room' that is in the works... hopefully not pipeworks... he was the first I did in this series for no apparent reason... he's a bit of an escape artist if that gives any hints...

I really like the little monogram graphic that I cooked up... it's my initials: Ben Revig... or at least my pen name's

No comments:

Post a Comment