Monday, August 04, 2008

mellondriantic

that word, I don't know...

There's nothing like doing nothing...just basically chillin'...spent free night at feista in joy's stead... slept on the pull out couch in the loft...not really too comfortable, but I've slept with worse... the instrumentalist are down there now making sweet harmonies... a while before though we were watching avatar... I like it but I'm not sure if I really like it... you follow me, I mean it's great and all but I don't know if it'll be too much of a distraction/addiction... I'll keep you posted on that one... I might go out now and sketch something or I might just join the music making... but I guess what's the most important is that I'm not just sitten at home just doing nothing and all depressed like... though I'm not doing much now but writing this... I'm still not mad at myself for not getting any thing 'done'... still I am happy with this weekend and hope to see many more... as I find the warm fuzzy feeling of fellowship quite satisfying...

I'll keep you posted

-The Revig

P.S.  All we are is dust in the wind...

No comments:

Post a Comment