Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Elements--Water

my, my, my aren't we a busy boy...


Elements--Water
well here we are... I rather enjoyed creating this one even though it was a little cramped to go back to cel... it helped me appreciate my painting more...this isn't really the colors I had originally intended I actually had the pink part of the flower a deep red like the coral was before I applied the blue color layer to unify everything... and a completely different vision for her clothes, but then me and joy had a tremendous row about it... which may or may not of caused me to trim my hair and ultimately decide to cut it final... but that's for later...


I am as busy as a woodchuck chucking norris... so much so that I busted my freeday at the library instead of at home typing this... though when I got back I used the remainder to read one of the best works I have for a good while... "The City of Ember"... they live underground, theres only electric lights, everything's either breaking or running out, and it all runs on a monstrous generator... what's not to like? I tell you it had steampunk running all the way through it... only minus the steam... you could feel the rust in it... genius... and this is all coming from a juvenile... I'm hoping I can pull something like that with mine... though young adult is what I might like to say... I just hope they don' ruin it with the movie...

oh and I saw flo... she's doing well... we talked and remembered as usual... good grief I miss that berry so...

hope the FMF doesn't die on us... it seems to be having an acute case of nobody posting because they want someone else to... sigh...


I hate balloons!!!

-The Revig


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:43 AM

    I quite like it and its about time you did some work on the challenge, though I think you didn't make it in time. any ways what is the FMF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:45 AM

    crud delet that last comment it makes no sense at all

    ReplyDelete