Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WEOW ONE HUNDREDTH AND ONE POST!!!!

That's weird... who knew I'd get this far with this... let's back track to the first post

---

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Blog start...

okay okay

I did it... I finally started my own blog...

for the longest time I had been against one of these. I thought: "what's the point, really, what would I or in fact anyone else have to say? I mean I don't even have enough time to post anything on it...I'm constantly getting into punishments and the most time I can spare/get from my parents on the computer would be at the most just fifteen minutes. So what's the whole point? " but then when I thought about it some more and I looked at some other ones by my friends I figured:"well, maybe if I tried it and see how it would be like. I might actually like it. I mean I can talk about literally anything, ANYTHING so why not."

and so I started this: The Silver Arrow Times

here is where I will post whatever's on my mind(providing it's appropriate), my art, news photos, poems(yeah those to) and any local news, and anything else that I feel like... or in other words, whatever...
---

wow... look how few dots there are... so thought out... so badly segmented... how did I ever get a chance to say anything

how far we've come, you and me reader, with this.... it's really been a great journey and I hope that together we have changed... we each have our courses and yours continues on in its path meeting mine here roughly every week with something new... each of us brings something new with us and our thoughts and feelings are different, everytime we see the front page... probably your annoyed that I've not posted anything new, or curious as to what those links on the side hold, or perhaps overjoyed by the latest post and can't wait to get the time to read it... by giving you a little slice of myself and sharing my visions I hope that I have in some way been able to change you as well, get you to look at things in a different light, update you with some of the Lord's workings in my life, or even made you scratch your head and wonder just what the hack am I saying?.. but above all I hope that I've had at least some effect on you and that I'm not just 'singing to an audience that's just not there, couldn't care less'...

of course you've seen my art change too... you've been able to follow me from my humble chicken scratches to my channeled masterpieces... and I hope as well that you will see the true master behind them and that I am just a, pencil, pen, brush, or stylus in his hands... unwieldy maybe, stubborn yes, frustrating at times... but still his, and proud of it...

Thank you, reader, for taking the time to well, read these sorry ramblings
... and your welcome as well...

-The Revig





2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:18 PM

    chicken scratches??? oh the OUTRAGE that one happens to be a favorite of mine. call it what you will but I will still like it, maybe just for it's innocents of being one of your first. God bless you for sticking with it though. coi

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it was very imaginative... but it's also probably because it's the only one I've done with jesus in it...

    ReplyDelete