Friday, January 14, 2011

ARRRRGHH

Sometimes I swear technology has sentience... a spiteful sentience...

I had just bought an external hard drive to save my overstuffed internal one on my ailing PC, when the graphics card killed itself... in my presence. I had just started it up and sat down when my screen was splayed across with something like this:
Of course I was kind of expecting something like this, my computer had been flagging all of last semester and this close to the next one it was practically asking for it... but just the week before? really? well luckily it was 3 years ago that my machine was built so an upgrade will put in hardware that is discounted by now so it should only be about a week until its back up and working, still, that's annoying... and creepy... gads! first bouncers and now this; term can't start any sooner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment