Wednesday, January 27, 2010

strange dreams...

this morning when I hit the snooze button on my alarm I dreamt most vividly that I had 12 messages on deviant art... twelve! how can I remember that? and they were all either replies or comments... I remember one was slightly inflammatory and had something to do with the lines I used for my shading?... I think da has had too much of an impact on me to the point that I'm on it in my sleep... somehow that doesn't seem right... it was so vivid *shivers*

slight side point: tomorrow I start ballroom dancing lessons:D no, not waltz or foxtrot you twit! but salsa meringue or samba! a friend of my mother's is an instructor at a dance therapy workshop downtown and I was press-ganged into it, not that I'm resentful oh no I can't wait to get out of here and learn some moves or whether I've been doing it wrong all along... which I have most likely... I love to dance especially Latin I guess there's just something in the beats...having lived three years in mexico you'd think I'd pick something up by osmosis wouldn't you... but umm... well lets just say it's best if I don't get up if they play... it is still something I need to puzzle out for sure like a piece of tamarindo to get out of its shell:XD:

adios muchachos!

-the Revig

2 comments:

  1. the brother11:10 PM

    write something new

    ReplyDelete
  2. the brother6:34 AM

    happy birthday tomorrow! Oh and BTW I'm a dad YEAH!! WOAH Yeah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete