Sunday, May 24, 2009

paintballed

the brief:

I got shot a total of 7 times although four of them were in a single game and hit two people for all my trouble... although I think that all the times I kept someone under cover could be counted as assists... not too bad a beating this time: only two major welts the size of quarters as compared to last time's four... I think that I might have done better if I had been a bit bolder and daring... pretty much the way I survive is a considerable amount of talent at keeping my head down... of course this limits my offensive abilities and lets the other person shoot his own terms so to speak... I think that next time I won't so worried about saving my own neck and in sted be worried about cutting the other guy's, or something to that effect...

I like to anime run!

-the Revig

No comments:

Post a Comment