Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the contest piece!

My apologies with my recent lack of updates I have been... detained by other diversions. Maybe this time I can follow through and actually post something of merit, but for the time being please accept these fruits of my absence


choices--pencils by ~freakdearts on deviantART


choices--inks by ~freakdearts on deviantART

we each hold a nature of good and a nature of evil within ourselves... they each influence our way of thinking, of seeing, of acting... we may hear them both but the only thing that matters is which we listen to... for it holds our doom...

I used this more symmetrical format in order to stress the fact that we are each a free moral agent and that each side-so to speak-is striving to get our attention in order to influence our lives and choices, not because one is better than the other necessarily... the sword above symbolizes doom as in fate (not necessarily death) as it is usually the smallest choices that have the farthest reaching repercussions...

only one week left! perhaps I'll just have to forgo the promised newsflash... or perhaps not

HOOOOLd that thooought...


-The Revig

No comments:

Post a Comment