Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Blind Faith


Blind Faith by ~freakdearts on deviantART

this is the second piece I have done for the XN magazine... this to demonstrate my "comic" technique... I must say I'm rather fond of it... this being the first time in a very long time that I have, well... drawn Jesus I think I did the subject justice....

in the mag there are keys they are stepping on, but I think I like it better this way... it has a slightly more er, subtle effect to it...

I'm also working on more "comic" pieces... keep an eye out for them cause I just sent one in for sketch review and the next I still have to hear from the lord about... but I can tell you that one has the theme of teamwork, and the other has the theme of meditation... pray that I'll be inspired:D

-The Revig

3 comments:

  1. thebrother1:28 AM

    I'll tell you right now you have a home full of fans over here, see ya around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thebrother1:29 AM

    you said second which one is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second...

    it's in the 127th issue, pg.6

    and that's very nice to know...

    ReplyDelete