Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ASDF

asdf... yeah that's pretty much what's been going on in my head lately... and my fingers...for some reason I've been taking typing for school. I've pretty much ascertained that I suck... no really I know you can't tell but my wpm is like 25... and that's counting symbol keys... of course I've been at it for only a week but still... I'm fine with lower case it's the capitols number and symbols that are getting to me... I mean it is incredible frustrating to type # instead of +... savy? sigh I guess I shouldn't expect too much of myself starting out...

I think I might post an epic of sorts that I had for a school assignment... I just need to go over it for one final time... but to whet your appitite it constitutes of a vision of sorts I had while listening to "anthem" by shuns cheap music :D with candles and swirly stuff :D... what? if you listen to it you'll understand it just has that "whooosh with me" feeling to it... still it made me cry really when I first saw it, it was so beautiful...sigh ;D no really, I like saw it like a movie on my eyelids... very vivid... it would make a great animation if I was an animator...

comics are coming along... I got the sports one back for finalization, and just barely finished the meditation sketch before the deadline... sigh and I was so hoping to get something more 'epic'...

oh, and I've decided to enter the "Bring Your Vision to Life" contest hosted by wacom on deviantart! yeah, yeah I know I probably haven't got much of a shot at that intous 4 tablet considering the talent that that site chock full... but I can dream right? I mean I've got at least three chances of getting one... and if I don't get nothing then at least I created a great image no? it's great theme... good against evil... lord know I've got something to say about it...something not too subtle ;)

wish me luck

-The Revig...

No comments:

Post a Comment