Monday, April 02, 2007

poetic experiences

At the urging of the administraton of Writers forum 3.0 (which has nothing to do with starwars) I have taken a few exercises in (mostly) rhymeless poetry...

Roots
I am trying to think but all that I find
are the tangled roots
of seedling thoughts
growing dead
cracking my mind
Broken before
these undead dreams
Feeding off my dread-
the chaos craven-
feinted petulence
calling to those inside

and...

Partent
Grieving your senses
locked in the wind
The headway of your water's
granting sanctuary

Gold leaf skin
wrapped about your hands
touch my agony
and burn my name

Failure to see
to reciprocate
(Pink belt)
:b
-The Revig

1 comment:

  1. This is good, nice bit of mood and emotion you created here. Nice. You have a good little blog some good drawings and writing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete