Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hold Me In Your Heart

Hold me in you heart

lyrics and music by nathalie fischer

verse 1:
Hello there am I dreaming
This feels too good to be real
Are you an angel
That came to save me from my nightmare
and I wondered what it would be like
If I loved you and you loved me
Would I ever be able to come back to reality

Chorus:
So tonight I'm dreamin'
And everything is seemin'
To fall apart
But could you
Hold me in your heart
Tonight...

Verse2:
So I'm sittin' in this empty house (cough*)
Wishin' I could hold you
Wishin' I could tell you
But I'm so scare yeah I'm so scared
Cause I don't want hurt you
No I don't want to hurt you

Repeat chorus

Verse3:
When I think about you I smile
your so different and special
I wonder sometimes if your thinkin' about me
cause I'm just way over here
Wishin' you were mine,
Tonight

Repeat chorus twice and end

here is a peice inspired by this song... It's supposed to be a very belated christmas present... come to think of it... what am I gonna do for her birthday???

Ah... dear nathalie, such a hopeless romantic how I miss our ramblings together... I never got a chance to tell you what I think of your voice...

it sounds like the way rain feels... soft and refreshingly cool... sometimes feeling like a drizzle and yet at others like a cloudburst filled with emotion, yet the rain is never too hard for beauty's light to shine through the clouds.





this is also:

16. Silence



-The Revig

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:38 PM

    I feel special. I'm glad you liked my song (which I REALLY need to re-make, heh). Love the drawing, it's soo cute! I love you dahlin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:44 PM

    Hey... I wanna use one of your pics for my record cover. I don't actually sell records... and I'm not signed... and well... I haven't even played live shows yet. But I might. so I better ask.

    Reverus@gmail.com

    http://www.myspace.com/reverusampltnecroampgt

    ReplyDelete