Wednesday, May 17, 2006

woRdstOCK

my life has changed... I'm sure of it... I don't know what or how it happened but it did... and it happened at wordstock...the school of prophets...
six whole days of compromise shattering classes, awe inspiring experiences, and spiritually renewing, liberating, moshing... oh yes there was moshing... every night, laced fully with the cascading, flowing, and all out revolutionary spirit of god... our spirits were one as our ragged voices tore the veil... we were so totally and fully possessed that nothing else mattered... only the moments of pure power that tumulted down from the heavenlies were all we knew... those nights were some of the best I've ever known... I get chills just thinking about them now... the total and all out no limits ambience that permiated that hall totally blew my mind.... it was like nothing I've ever known before... and there is nothing that I wouldn't give to experience the same thing again...
so here's to wordstock here's to the school of prophets... may the revolution live on!!!

these are the things I know to be true
these things I've experienced
because as I moved
I felt the spirits presence

http://www.wordstockrocks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment