Monday, April 24, 2006

sensitive song

I restrung my guitar today... it was a rather toilsome process but I made it...
I spent fifteen minutes alone trying to get the g string (heh) wound around the tuning mechanism right... I still didn't get it right... it's not really something I want to do again. I was freaked out that I would break something or scratch it badly but now I guess that since it's all over I can relax and work on stretching the strings...

and those evergreens come down....

Wordstock's in two weeks... I still haven't finished composing the flute peice I promised I'd do... still I'm pretty nervous adout it...

and they put them in a stand...

with lights all around...

still a little dazed from doing seven puppet shows for two days strait at a fiesta carnival thingy for special children... and I mean special... it pays for wordstock which is the only reason why we were doing it... God I hate carnival food...

This is a sensitive song...

No comments:

Post a Comment