Wednesday, February 23, 2011

noooo

I swear I'm not closing up on you all it's just it's of course been very hard to keep writing while writing for school as well, if you catch my drift. I really wish that I could update more frequently but when you're also doing home work til two o'clock in the morning it's quite hard to follow through with something that may be fun... and I have been working enough that it's put me out of commission for three whole days and still coughing... I'm not sure if it's a good thing for me to already be pushing my body to a limit already ... it's only been six weeks since term started... anyway, it's not like I don't have art... my typography teacher has a bet with us of sorts that he won't get one extra credit sketch book journal from any of his students this year... I probably won't need to submit it as design isn't really a hard thing for me although this is of a typographic nature, but the required minimum of 5 minutes a day of actual drawing it is a good motivation to get me actually sketching again... and we're coming up with some lovely designs for Lalaland... I might actually post somethings from there but then again that would mean taking time away from homework to scan and upload them so it may not happen at all, just like me actually finishing posting these character sheets won't either...

No comments:

Post a Comment