Monday, June 30, 2008

This months poetry

aha! I did make it write under the line for the poems I did this month... I think that will be my goal two a month... just so I have sum form of motivation!

Breathing, singing, dreaming

I lie in this bed
in this room.
breathing lightly
for the pleasure of it.
each one easy, slow,
relishing the relief it brings.
a flower sweet,
welling up inside
growing from the air
at the bottom of my lungs.
its scent is a song
and the words I sing
to you, with whats left
of my bleary heart.
and the sounds do flow
through the clean air,
and we breathe them;
as we sing them.
as we lie in this bed
in this room.


Poet-Painter

He reads pictures,
He reads words,
In the Best
of eachothers works

Inspiration
comes from the same place.
but, what one gives words
the other one paints.

Blind painter.
Mute poet.
the works of your hands
is the music of your ailment

Paint me a poem with your paints.
Write me a picture in your rhymes.
For aren't these all the same
in the worlds they ply?




I've got a difficult task a head... but I have to do it... I must do it!

-The Revig

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:28 AM

    which task is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I've just let somethings in my spiritual life go a bit too long then they should and I need to work on getting them back in line...

    no big deal really...

    ReplyDelete