Tuesday, May 20, 2008

coming back into my own

we'll start this off with a poem I formed in my head while working and wrote from what I had... I think it will be a series of short pieces on random topics... sketches really... these aren't the final states of these as they're rather rough with minimum of editing... still I likes them...


On May

Ah, happy May!
April has been pushing up daisies
and already you are afeild.
Your wings unfolden gossamer,
tinged with nature's hue.
Zephyr,
Foreshadowed by summers scorch

don't you hate it when you get that pain when you stand up abruptly? well this was borne from one of those...

On a Headrush

Stand up sharp!
Blood rushing to head
calls for headaches.
walls thin,
burst at the seams
then shatter to
so many pieces.
awkward, nerved apology
I gather them up
and quickly leave


have fun...

-The Revig

No comments:

Post a Comment