Monday, March 17, 2008

lupdates...

Well it's that time of the week again... gotta give some sign of life...

I miss my faery princess!!! I know that sounds weird but you just gotta love kids... they grow on you before you know it your covered in their little tendrillettes and you can't get them off you...but do you really want to... Please pray for the little bugger, though... she's gotta strange lump in her throat that's been a cause of some alarm... its not the worst nothing like...CANCER!!! ptl, but she still has to go into surgery this wednesday so lift her up in prayer then, eh?

ahhhh I've finished the tenth grade in math... which means I will have less monotonous studies to look forward to in the future...

I'm starting a new drawing book, the paper in the old one is being ornery... but I need to finish some out of the old one... the water elemental for one and another challenge piece involving water too... rain this time... but water still... the new one I've got is book bound as apposed to spiral bound... I don't know how long it'll hold out as those kind of sketch books don't have a good reputation...

where has all the randomness gone? I remember when I would just type what ever I wanted out of the clear blue sky... Well I propose a renewal of it... let there be random!!!

muahhahahahaha

-The Revig

No comments:

Post a Comment