Tuesday, October 30, 2007

nude

a while back Sam (of when carrots wear jackets, of nude productions. indeed, The Sam Fuller) asked me to do a logo thingy or something for him... I think it has to do his website... anyway he asked for a nude holding a mixer wearing headphones... so thats what he got...





I don't really like the text... might change it at sams request :D if I can find one that he likes...


and the figures in bird and fish are painted now all I need is the background...



-The Revig

P.S. the headphones are on backwards... :D

6 comments:

  1. No..the head phones are on correctly...you don't make mistakes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:48 PM

    sure he dose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, only some how I feel there is something left to want... I mean its like, nude right?? be cool if you could fit some ass in there, a chick could be in the same pose and it would mean more cause you would have boobs, but we always see guys topless! Ass makes everything better.
    BTW, great post just above this one, God bless Obsidian-Fox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish! unfortunately sam was very clear on what he wanted even posing (fully clothed) with a dvd player to show what he wanted. an idea i had though was to have a girl with just her mouth showing holding the headphones up to cover herself... but he wanted it a cartoon so yeah...

    btw it was a certain 'garrit who did the photo the fox just featured it as a daily deviation... those are his comments that I posted... which was basically what I would of said...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah..tis true taht the female would've attracted more visitors and possibly fans, but I think this extra-skinny version of me does justice...I am the producer after all. :D heehee

    ReplyDelete