Saturday, February 17, 2007

Gift Art

every year around yuletide I try to draw at least one peice to give to somebody as a gift; this year I did two.
the first one was for teeny and is to a song that I could of sworn was written by her that I read on her blog. turns out, it was by some system band called "Children of Bottom"? or something around those lines. the was every "time I die"; if I had known about it's origins I wouldn't of put pen to paper about it in the first place, but heh too late now. it's not my fault she didn't specify! I would include it here but, her blog has mysteriously vanished into thin air for no reason, I can't exactly reconjure it so you'll just have to trust me :D it did though have something to do with a candle going out and angel wings being broken, if that helps explain it, but no nothing about stitches I added that myself, but if teeny would be so gracious as to provide us with those lyrics you might see that it was inadvertently influenced by them.

Everytime I Die

my scanner has betrayed me!!!

(and yes a candle does smoke alot like that)

The second peice was done for Flo and is in fact copied from a picture of teeny off of hi5, no it's not quite obcession... I had planned a different composition of the same subject but it wasn't working out so I just took this pic and added all the trimmings :D

Fallen

Both were framed and I gave Teeny's to her on the last teen meeting of the year. Flo's took a little longer in getting to her... a whole month in fact, but hey better late than never...


oh yes and these are also for the challenge :D

everytime I die for...

28. sorrow (maybe I might not even count it for this) :D

I'll have to figure something else out for that but it's that one for now...

and Fallen

88. Pain :D

quite refreshingly "macabraic" for lack of a better word


*cackle*

-The Revig

No comments:

Post a Comment