Saturday, December 23, 2006

links

Dear all

on account of my blog being labeled as an "art site" on the family blog community's gallery next to my work, I have decided to make things more professional looking by putting up a list of links to my pieces. this way you don't have to go swimming through all my nonsensical posts searching for that one particular piece, but now you can access it simply and effectively via the links to your left<- savy?

the cgs are up first in chronological order as to when they were finished. the traditional media pics will follow as soon as I can get our good friend imageshack to host them for me. I probably, might as well, put up one for the challenge too, but time will tell


cheers


- The Revig




2 comments:

  1. ben, im going to be leaving cyberworld for awhile, dont know when im going to talk to you next, or if im going to wordstock. pray for me, i love you, bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear... I definately will be
    I love you too...

    ReplyDelete