Saturday, June 10, 2006

my last post as a fourteen year old

this is my last post as a fourteen year old...

My, how time flies... it seems just yesterday that I was blowing out the candles on a sloppily iced cake... and now that's just another memory... in the stacks... I have no regrets about this year... except... that I hadn't laughed more loved more and lived... more I wish that I hadn't been so scared... of the unkown... of being hurt... now I see that all my worrying was in vain... that i was holding myself back for no reason... I have no idea what tomorrow will bring... but I hope... I pray... that I will not fail the coming tests the coming trials... I still have my fear... but I am determined to overcome it...to master it...

I have become the fifteen year old...

No comments:

Post a Comment