Monday, March 20, 2006

mountain happenings

Boy a mountain can happen in a week!

since last post I've been punished twice, had my half brother over with his wife's kids entered a contest, and gotten a book review from a very interesting critic... god my life's busy!

whooo...

spring's taken flight, a very teetery one considering that it's going down to the forties tonight...

started the inking to one of the illustrations to my book... realized that a piece really looks better(and is easier) when you use several diffent nibs...

relitives...
thursday I think it was they came over... all five of them... not something I want to do again... makes me glad I'm homeschool and thirty minutes away from san antonio...("is that really an electric fence")

note to self: never start a photomosaics puzzle by yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment